5 ideas for fabulous evening makeup 2019 for women’s
+5 ideas for fabulous evening makeup 2019
Here’s what you need to know about evening makeup 2019 and how you can make it look perfect throughout the evening.
Evening makeup 2019 does not necessarily have to be more complicated than the makeup we usually use. Everything is about following the keys and highlighting certain elements. The idea is to make the face look impressive under the artificial lights and be well defined, even in the shadows of the night.
For makeup to last all night, the first thing we must do is moisturize our skin before applying any product. A clean and well-hydrated face will be the canvas on which you will work best.
It should be noted that the water with which we rinse the face should be fresh, to close the pores and thus, make the makeup is perfect.
Obviously, night makeup is characterized by using strong colors or tones, mainly in the eyes and lips, since these will be the center of attention.
ideas for fabulous evening makeup 2019 For Women’s
2019 evening makeup allows us to apply more layers, blur the tones and add more contrast, in general. On the other hand, it also allows us to add more drama (larger lashes, touches of brightness, etc.).
The delineation will be the key, both to enlarge, and to give volume. For example, it is necessary to delineate the lips well to make them more meaty and voluminous.
The look will depend largely on how well we achieve our night makeup, therefore, it is important that during the application we consider certain tricks:
evening makeup 2019 step by step
- Transparent translucent powder: Place this always under your eyes. This will help you to more easily remove traces of dust from dark shadows or remnants of mascara. When finishing makeup, simply sweep the powder with a brush.
- Use corrector: To rectify imperfections and unify the tone of your skin. also, you can use around the eyebrows (or mouth) if you need to correct something you did wrong.
- New trends: Do not be afraid to risk with glitter and shadows that include glitter (glitter or glitter), they will make you look very sophisticated.
- Balance in your face: If you decide that the protagonist of the makeup is the eyes, choose a softer tone to apply on the lips, with discrete tones. If on the other hand, you decide that the protagonists are the lips, use neutral colors in your eyes. Remember that the less scattered we are, the more sophisticated we will look.
- Apply moisturizing lotions and makeup with delicate movements, they are hitting the face.
- Cover imperfections of the skin with an appropriate concealer, including dark circles.
- Choose a foundation with a texture appropriate for your skin type and apply it evenly.
- Power the most beautiful features of your face, especially to wear makeup at night it is recommended that you highlight your eyes. One of the trends that are being used are smokey eyes or smoky eyes.
- Usually making up her eyes to us black or colors more brilliant as gold, silver, blue or mauve.
- Use a curler for your lashes and apply enough mask, or if you want to put false eyelashes. This look, with its coppery and neutral tones, is a classic for all skin types. It is also perfect to stand out at a party, or a romantic outing or among friends.
Natural makeup 2019
If you are one of those girls who like to feel more naturally but igua lly apply yourself a little makeup to see beautiful shades of shadows no more simple, you should know to use them at the same time to see sexy.
Intensify the look
A penetrating and impressive look is obtained with shades that highlight the natural eye color (green for brown eyes, dark for blues, etc.) and with details in gold or silver in the lacrimal area. The idea is to make the eyes look bigger and, therefore, more intense.
Evening makeup for wedding 2019
In this aspect, you should wear a makeup that spills glamor and elegance. Both brides and guests can steal the glances with a good evening makeup in earth tones and nudes.
Smoky eyes and shine 2019
Apply and diffuse dark and light colors and thus create a smoky eyes look. The key is to choose colors that make a contrast. Shimmering shadows are perfect for evening makeup. If you only have matte shadows in your kit, look for powder shine to add on the mobile eyelid.
You already see that there is a look for every occasion and that the night is the best moment you have to innovate. Go ahead and use those colors and glitters that you can not wear during the day.